Yes, there is a limit to the number of job seekers you can contact through Earn Jivika. as per your plan package.
As an employer, you can view all the resumes of job seekers who have applied to your job posting, and you can contact them directly through the platform’s messaging system.
Here’s how to contact job seekers on Earn Jivika:
- Log in to your Earn Jivika account and navigate to your job postings.
- Click on the job posting for which you want to contact job seekers.
- Scroll down to the “Applicants” section and click on the name of the job seeker you want to contact.
- Click on the “Send Message” button to open the messaging system.
- Type your message and click on the “Send” button.
- The job seeker will receive your message in their Earn Jivika inbox, and they will be able to respond directly to you.
Repeat these steps for each job seeker you want to contact. With Earn Jivika, you can contact as many job seekers as you need to find the right fit for your job posting.