When a job seeker applies to your job posting on Earn Jivika, you will receive an email notification with the subject line Application Received to the email address associated with your account. Additionally, you can view all of your job postings and their associated applicants by logging into your account and following these steps:
- Go to the “My Jobs” section of your dashboard.
- Find the job posting you want to check and click on the “View Applicants” button.
- You will then see a list of all the job seekers who have applied to that particular job posting.
- Click on the job seeker’s name to view their full profile and resume.
- You can also view applicants as shortlisted for interviews ,rejected, instant matches .
If you have received an email notification but cannot find the job posting in your account, make sure you are logged into the correct account and that the job posting is still active. If you still cannot find the job posting or applicant, please contact our support team for assistance.